Deadline: 19.02.2018 All candidates will be notified about results on: 22.02.2018
Are you ready for an epic adventure?
Are you up for a new challenge? Our Scrum Masters Team is looking for a passionate Scrum Master who can inspire the people around them. At Droids On Roids, our goal is to be the very best but, at the same time, we listen, trust and help each other. Working from the center of Wrocław, in a brand new office, we are not only creating new solutions together – we’re also spending time outside of work, traveling around Poland for retreats, going to the cinema, playing football or board games. If you feel we’re a good fit for each other, we’d like to meet with you.
We want you on board if you have:
- Theoretical and practical knowledge about Agile / Scrum software development methodologies, values, and processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative approach for driving decisions
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
Extra points for:
- Practical experience with Jira and Confluence
- PSM I certificate
- Being passionate about new technologies
- High motivation and self-drive for learning and personal development
- The ability and willingness to obtain and share knowledge with others
Here are a few challenges f
- Work on daily basis with international clients and teams
- Guide and coach the Scrum Team on how to use Agile principles and the Scrum framework to bring value to client
- Promote and support Agile practices within the organization
- Organize and facilitate Scrum events including sprint planning sessions, backlog refinements, daily scrums, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives
- Identify and help to remove impediments
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
- Ensure cross-team coordination
About Droids On Roids
We strive to create products that users will love. Every day, we are helping both startups and big market players to achieve their business goals by delivering top-notch mobile applications & designs for iOS and Android platforms. We also support our clients with back-end solutions in Ruby On Rails, as well as front-end web solutions in React.
Since 2011, we have already completed over 60 projects with our partners from around the world, including the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia. Among the startups we’ve worked for are GIPHY and Electric Objects.
We’re a team of more than 50 talented professionals – Developers, UX/UI Designers, QA Engineers, Scrum Masters and Account Managers – who love to share knowledge. We organize Bootcamps for beginners, lectures for students and recognized meetups like Let Swift and Toast for developers and Dribbble WroMeetup for designers.
Get to know us a bit better:
Let’s make apps that will rock the world!
Perks & benefits:
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Multisport card (Benefit Sport Card)
- Additional accessories for your computer
- Office in the heart of Wroclaw, Poland (ul. Ruska 51B)
- Flexible working hours
- Breakfasts (sandwiches, fruit, yogurt with granola and seasonal fruit)
- Team retreats every 6 months (for a whole weekend)
- Developer meetups
- Budget to spend on conferences of your choice
- Internal workshops and training
- Books, workshops, access to paid content and more
- Two tickets to the cinema every quarter
- Relocation budget (3000 PLN)
5500 - 8000 + VAT (B2B)