Deadline: OPENING SOON
Are you ready for an epic adventure?
Are you up for a new challenge? Our iOS Development Team is looking for a passionate Senior iOS Developer who can inspire the people around them. At Droids On Roids, our goal is to be the very best but, at the same time, we listen, trust and help each other. Working from the center of Wrocław, in a brand new office, we are not only creating new solutions together – we’re also spending time outside of work, traveling around Poland for retreats, going to the cinema, playing football or board games. If you feel we’re a good fit for each other, we’d like to meet with you.
We want you on board if you have:
- At least 3+ years of experience in developing mobile applications on iOS
- Advanced knowledge of iOS application development, Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa touch frameworks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, self-motivation and if you are able to work in a team oriented environment
- Fluent command of spoken and written English
- The ability and willingness to share knowledge with the rest of the team
- Mentor’s mindset
Extra points for:
- Experience with test-driven development
- Robust knowledge of MVVM, VIPER code architectures
- Contributions to open source projects
- Knowledge of reactive programming paradigms
- Knowledge regarding the basics of Agile/Scrum
Here are a few challenges for you:
- Working with an experienced team that includes designers, scrum & product managers, software developers and QAs
- Participating in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality, robust code by all team members
- Participating in mentoring and skills transfer to rest of the team
- Architecting solutions based on object-oriented and protocol-oriented design principles
- Evaluating new technologies and keeping up with current industry best practices
- Researching and recommending tools and technologies to support our mobile development
- Working based on Agile methodologies
- Developing friendly processes like Continuous Integration, Code Review and Mentoring
P.S. Do you know someone who might be a great part of our team? Please refer them to our career’s website or e-mail: [email protected] for more details.
About Droids On Roids
We strive to create products that users will love. Every day, we are helping both startups and big market players to achieve their business goals by delivering top-notch mobile applications & designs for iOS and Android platforms. We also support our clients with back-end solutions in Ruby On Rails, as well as front-end web solutions in React.
Since 2011, we have already completed over 60 projects with our partners from around the world, including the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia. Among the startups we’ve worked for are GIPHY and Electric Objects.
We’re a team of more than 50 talented professionals – Developers, UX/UI Designers, QA Engineers, Scrum Masters and Account Managers – who love to share knowledge. We organize Bootcamps for beginners, lectures for students and recognized meetups like Let Swift and Toast for developers and Dribbble WroMeetup for designers.
Get to know us a bit better:
Let’s make apps that will rock the world!
Perks & benefits:
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Multisport card (Benefit Sport Card)
- Additional accessories for your computer
- Office in the heart of Wroclaw, Poland (ul. Ruska 51B)
- Flexible working hours
- Breakfasts (sandwiches, fruit, yogurt with granola and seasonal fruit)
- Team retreats every 6 months (for a whole weekend)
- Developer meetups
- Budget to spend on conferences of your choice
- Internal workshops and training
- Books, workshops, access to paid content and more
- Two tickets to the cinema every quarter
- Relocation budget (3000 PLN)
10000 - 13500 + VAT (B2B)