Droids On Roids ranked in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe 2017
Droids On Roids is ranked in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe 2017 programme! We placed the 17th in the main category – Technology Fast 50 – recognizing the 50 fastest-growing companies in the region.
WOW!? 2 prestigious awards in just one month!? Two weeks ago, we had the honor of being included in the Forbes “30 under 30” list, which presents 30 entrepreneurs (under 30) & scientists from Poland who are dominating global markets with their ideas, products or technologies. We wrote about the Forbes list in this post
Today, we want to share with you some more amazing news – Droids On Roids is ranked in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe 2017 programme! We earned the 17th position in the main category – Technology Fast 50! It recognizes and profiles the 50 fastest-growing companies in the region, based on revenue growth over four years (2013-2016). On the 12th of October, we had the pleasure of collecting the prize from Alastair Teare – CEO Deloitte Central Europe & Agnieszka Zielińska – programme leader, during a ceremonial gala, held at Ufficio Primo in Warsaw.
– We are pleased and proud that our efforts are appreciated not only by our clients but also by outside experts & media. Again, big thanks to the Droids On Roids team and our partners! – says Wojciech Szwajkiewicz, CEO & Co-founder of Droids On Roids.
There are 22 companies from Poland ranked in the 18th edition of the Ranking. 19 of them are listed in the category Technology Fast 50 and 3 in the Rising Stars category.
It’s not the first time Droids On Roids has ranked in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe programme, either. Two years ago, in 2015, we had the honor of being listed in the Top 5 Rising Stars category. We covered this in this post.
NEED A SUCCESSFUL TEAM?
We’re 100% office based team with 7-years’ experience
in mobile & web app development
“You’re setting standards of excellence”
– Our heartfelt congratulations go to all companies in every category – you’re setting standards of excellence in innovation that cannot fail to inspire others – says Agnieszka Zielińska, Central European Fast 50 Programme Leader, Deloitte.
– The combination of technological innovation, entrepreneurship, and rapid growth displayed by the companies recognized in this year’s report is astounding. Year on year, I am excited to witness the innovation and enthusiasm these diverse companies are able to display as they disrupt the tech industry across Central Europe – writes Alastair Teare (CEO, Deloitte Central Europe) in the Report.
What makes us a prize-winning company?
Deloitte asked us about this – here’s how we answered.
– Our partners often praise us for our agile approach. We lead them step by step through a complex application development process – from workshops, where we clarify the concept behind the product, to releasing it on the market – says Tomasz Muter, Vice-President & Co-founder of Droids On Roids.
– We are not afraid of being a pioneer. We strive not only in mobile solutions, but also in building an outstanding company culture, because I believe that creating the very best products demands something more than knowledge, experience, and engagement. You need to stay excited and passionate, and that’s what makes our team one in a million – explains Wojciech.
– We love what we do and we go with our passion out of the office and into the community. We organize meetups for developers & graphic designers, Bootcamps for beginner programmers and lecturers for students. I know that, with this team, we can take up every challenge and win – underlines Tomasz.
Our short video surprised the Deloitte Gala audience!
We were asked to prepare a 20-second video explaining what “powerful connections” means in our company. This is the main slogan of the Technology Fast 50 Central Europe programme. The videos were displayed during the final Gala. You can check out our movie below ?