Responsible party for data processing
The responsible party for processing of your personal data and controller thereof is Droids On Roids SA. with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Ruska 51B, 50-079 Wroclaw, Poland (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”, “Droids On Roids”, “Company” or “we”).
Data that we process
We may collect personal data from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal data from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal data, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
The legal basis for the processing of data collected from Users is our legitimate interests in optimization of our online service offers and in data security (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
We may collect non-personal data about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal data information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
The Site does not collect automatically any information about Users, except for the information contained in Cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit our Site. Cookies help us to make our offers and our Site as comfortable and efficient as possible for you. We use:
- session cookies – these are cached exclusively for the duration of your use of our website;
- permanent cookies – these are stored in your terminal device for the time specified in the Cookie files parameters or until you delete them.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- “necessary” cookies which allow using services available on the Site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Site;
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Site;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Site;
- “functionality” cookies which allow “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalize the User interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the user, font size, Site appearance, etc.
Users can change the cookies settings at any time, in particular by blocking the automatic handling of cookie in the web browser settings or in such a way that the Users are each time informed about placing the Cookies on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the web browser settings. Changes of the cookies settings may affect some of the functionalities available on the Site.
You can send us messages and questions, especially to estimate your project, via our contact form. We only use your data to answer your request.
You are not statutory or contractual require to provide personal data when sending us a contact request. Please note, however, that we will not be able to process your request if you do not provide required information as indicated.
To process your request, your data will be stored and then deleted until the complete processing of your request, however, not longer than 12 months. This does not apply to data that is required for billing and accounting purposes or that is subject to statutory retention requirements. We may also process your personal data for the purposes of exercising or defensing of legal claims.
The processing of your data for contact form purposes is based on Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR.
To book a place for our workshop we need your personal data. We process the data in order to organize the workshop and send information – it is necessary to perform the contract. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the workshop.
To process your booking request, your data will be stored and then deleted until the end of the given workshop, however, not longer than 12 months. This does not apply to data that is required for billing and accounting purposes or that is subject to statutory retention requirements. We may also process your personal data for the purposes of exercising or defensing of legal claims.
The processing of your data for workshop purposes is based on Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR.
Droids On Roids may collect and use your personal data for recruiting purposes. Your personal data are processed for the purposes of conducting the recruitment processes only if you have agreed to it.
Personal data for recruiting purposes are processed:
- on the basis of the provisions of the labour law (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- on the basis of a freely given consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR)
- in connection with the exercise or defense of legal claims as our legitimate interests as Controller (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
Your personal data for recruiting purposes will be processed not longer than for the duration of the recruitment process. In the event of the consent to processing of personal data also in the future recruitment processes, your personal data will be processed for this purpose for a period of 12 months. Your personal data may be processed during the limitation period of claims related to the recruitment processes.
How we protect your data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. In addition, we have implemented procedures to take action in the event of a personal data breach.
Your personal data will be processed for a period not longer than the time necessary for the purposes of processing. Additionally we may process your personal data for the purposes of exercising or defensing of legal claims.
Due to our use of your personal data, under the GDPR you have the following rights:
- Right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR) – you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data;
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR) – you have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’, Article 17 of the GDPR) – you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you;
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR) – you have the right to obtain restriction of processing if one of the cases listed in Art. 18 (1) of the GDPR occur
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR) – you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format as well the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us;
- Right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR) – you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data;
- Right to withdraw consent – if we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, but it won’t affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority – you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you consider that processing your personal data does not comply to the statutory regulations and provisions of GDPR; the supervisory authority in Poland is Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (President of the Polish Data Protection Authority).
You can assert the aforementioned rights against us, e.g. via a message on one of the contact channels listed at the end hereof.
Third party services
As you browse Droids On Roids website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners, AdRoll and Google Ads, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Droids On Roids. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal data such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and Google Analytics and their partners’ targeted advertising. We use Google Analytics, AdRoll and Ads on the basis of our legitimate interests in Site optimization and statistical evaluation regarding Users’ use of our Site (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
If you contact with us via one of the social media listed below this website or app will become a separate controller of your personal data and your data will be processed based on its own regulations and may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When you interact with us via one of this website or apps (e.g. by sending a private messages, commenting or sharing a post), the controller of your personal data becomes also Droids On Roids. We process data contained e.g. in your public profile based on our legitimate interest, in order to respond to comments and messages, maintain relationships with people interacting with us and to improve the effectiveness of communication with Users (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Data provided via our Site may be disclosed to the following recipients: Google, Inc., Clutch, Facebook Ireland Ltd., GitHub BV, Dribbble Holdings Ltd., Twitter, International Company, LinkedIn Corporation.
Additionally your data can be transferred to the entities cooperating with us, in particular to the provider of IT services.
Your acceptance to this terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Droids On Roids SA
ul. Ruska 51B
50-079 Wroclaw, Poland
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at: [email protected]