How To Make an App? Follow these 6 steps of Project Setup
If you want to make a mobile or web app, you will go through 7 stages of the app development process. In this article, you can read about each of them.
Before your development team will start writing a code, they have to set up your project. How does it look like? Below you can find 6 steps of Project Setup.
- Creating a repository for the project at GitHub or another web-based hosting service
- Continuous Integration setup
- A beta distribution tool setup on CI platform (e.g. Hockey App, App Center, or Fabric)
- Choosing a code architecture, libraries & SDKs
- Project Setup in IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- App Registration in Google Play Console, Firebase API Console, and other services if needed
This article is a part of the series “Mobile & Web App Development – 7 Stages You Need To Know” which covers the following topics: